An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for our well established Manufacturing client in Nantwich. The role has become available due to a recent business acquisition, This role is a FTC for 6 months however due to business growth there is an opportunity for this position to become permanent.
You will be joining a closely knit finance department working alongside the Finance Director and Finance Administrator. You must have a positive outlook and a desire to work for a growing and engaging company.
Key responsibilities include:
– Management accounting and business partnering
– Managing the cashflow of the company
– Basic accounting tasks eg. accruals, prepayments, committed accounting and fixed asset register
– Managing intercompany accounting systems with HQ
– Mentoring the Finance Assistant to ensure that the accuracy of the transactional processing is maintained
– Supporting the wider business with business support activities
– Ideally you will be a professionally qualified Accountant however Qualified by Experience candidates will be considered
– Excellent listening skills and a fast learner
– Ability to challenge and advise
Privacy notice: At H2 Consultancy we take your privacy seriously. We process personal data relating to people who apply for job vacancies with us or who send speculative job applications (this could include name, address, email, phone no., qualifications, employment history). The information provided by a candidate will only be processed and used to contact you as part of the recruitment process – note, we may contact you about the specific job you have applied for or about other vacancies which we feel you may be suitable for.